Detalles de la oferta
Practica 3d printing
HP has launched a unique technology that will disrupt the market and open a new world in the 3D printing industry from product development to manufacturing.
We are looking for a student to work in the mechanical department. The job is located at HP European Headquarters in Barcelona (Sant Cugat).
- Designs portions of engineering solutions for mechanical and thermal hardware protos, electronics enclosures, and production tooling based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements.
- Implements established test plans for existing designs, including validation of tolerances, form/fit/function, shock and vibration, electromagnetic interference, safety, reliability, developing fan curves, system power measurements & acoustics.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on mechanical and thermal design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other mechanical hardware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
- Enrolled in University. Students of 4th year Engineering degree or first year of Master related in Engineering, preferably specialized in Mechanical Engineering.
- Typically 0-2 years experience
- English: medium level - high
- Availability of 1 year to work part-time (4 hours / day) or full-time (8 hours / day)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of ProEngineer or other 3D CAD software as a mechanical design tool.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for sheet metal and plastic parts and associated production tooling and processes.
- Understanding of thermal properties of materials and heat transfer.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.