Detalles de la oferta
Nestle Global Digital Hub – IT Plarforms – Internship
- An agreement letter from your University or Business School.
- EU nationality or NIE (identification number for foreigners)
- Residence: temporary or permanent in Barcelona
- Fluent in English.
Terms & Conditions:
- Scholarship 960€ per month
- Grant canteen
- Access to Nestle supermarket (30% to 50% off)
- Insurance with Zurich during the traineeship
Period of internship:
- 6 months internship
- Full time (Monday to Friday from 9 to 6pm)
With some 339,000 employees worldwide and operations in 197 countries, Nestlé is a truly multi-cultural and cross-disciplinary company. Our strong culture, values and principles, all based on respect, unite us worldwide.
As a leader in nutrition, health and wellness, our goal is to improve the lives of people, everywhere and every day. We work to make our products tastier and healthier, taking care of consumers and their families and gaining their trust.
In Nestlé we value real work ethics, integrity, and honesty, in line with our corporate values, and reflected in personal relationships based on trust and respect. We appreciate the enthusiasm of the candidates, their initiative to implement projects, and their ability to take risks.
The Global Digital Hub was created in Barcelona in 2016 with a global spirit, to service the entire company.
A day in the life of...
Journey to Cloud (J2C) is a key strategic foundation block of Nestlé IT digital transformation roadmap. Through the J2C program, Nestlé will migrate all its on-premise solutions to the Cloud. This transformation will enable Nestlé to reap the benefits of the Cloud platform in terms of speed and flexibility, IT efficiencies, consumption-based costs, attraction of new talents, and faster innovation, to name a few.
Within this internship position, we are looking for a passionate teammate who will support various projects under the J2C program. This individual will be an active member of the J2C program organization and will play various supporting roles in terms of Project Management, Stakeholder Management, Program Reporting, and Communication. During this assignment, the candidate will be:
- Working closely with Program and Project Managers, as well as Scrum Masters to manage various aspects of the Program.
- Taking an active role in Program’s Communication Strategy implementation and management on various platforms including Nestlé Sharepoint and Social Media.
- Playing a coordination role among the dispersed project teams in various regions and time zones
- Enhancing collaboration using MS Teams, MS Azure DevOps (ADO) and Power BI
What Will Make You Successful
- Passionate and curious about learning new skills and gaining experience in a highly visible, fast-paced, diverse, and exciting initiative
- Passionate about what Cloud technologies can offer. A plus would be if you’re knowledgeable or experienced in any aspect of this space, e.g., Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), etc.
- Passionate about what Agile methodologies can bring. A plus would be prior experience in Agile and its methodologies.
- Self-motivated and organized as you will be an active member of Program Management team
- Articulate with great communication skills, since you will be synthesizing information from many stakeholders within feedback loops and collaboration channels
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
What can you expect from this experience?
During practice, you will become a member of a team of expert professionals, made up of Nestlé and suppliers, assessing, planning, migrating, and transforming hundreds of IT solutions that are currently hosted in various Nestlé Data Centers around the world. This is an exciting growth opportunity to be involved in some of the latest technologies in the Cloud space, as well as SAP.
After the Internship, you will:
- Understand the ins and outs of migrating and transforming a full range of IT solutions to the Cloud
- Learn about all the advantages and features of two of the leading hyperscalers in the world, i.e., Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Learn and practice project management methodologies and tools, in both Agile and traditional Waterfall approaches
- Gain insights on how a leading FMCG company works within the IT space
- Understand the business drivers and ROI of the Cloud for a FMCG company.
- Improve your understanding of different cultures in a truly multi-cultural team