Detalles de la oferta
Nestle Global Digital Hub – Immersive Experiences Intern AR/VR/MR
With some 339,000 employees worldwide and operations in 197 countries, Nestlé is a truly multi-cultural and cross-disciplinary company. Our strong culture, values and principles, all based on respect, unite us worldwide.
As a leader in nutrition, health and wellness, our goal is to improve the lives of people, everywhere and every day. We work to make our products more tasty and healthy, taking care of consumers and their families and gaining their trust.
The Global Digital Hub has been recently created in Barcelona with a global spirit, to service the entire company.
In Nestlé we value a real work ethic, integrity and honesty, in line with our corporate values.
A good level of interpersonal relationship that is reflected in personal relationships based on trust and respect.
We appreciate the enthusiasm of the candidates and their initiative to implement projects, and their ability to take risks.
- An agreement letter from your University or Business School.
- EU nationality or NIE (identification number for foreigners)
- Residence: temporary or permanent in Barcelona
- Fluent in English.
Terms & Conditions:
- Scholarship 960€ per month
- Grant canteen
- Access to Nestle supermarket (30% to 50% off)
- Insurance with Zurich during the traineeship
Period of internship:
- 6 months internship
- Full time (Monday to Friday from 9 to 6pm)
A day in the life of...
- Work closely with Immersive Experiences Team (AR/VR skills) to conceive, create and build proof of concepts and mock ups for markets.
- Special Focus on content creation of AR filters for our Brands’ Social Media.
- Research and analysis of new and existing AR/VR solutions available in the market with continuous benchmark of industry leaders in AR/VR (creation of a database of providers/vendors, etc.).
What Will Make You Successful
Experience or interest in AR/VR technology, mobile development, 3D product visualization, augmented packaging, 360 videos, etc
Technical Skills such as ARKit/ARCore, Vuforia, Oculus, HTC Vive, Microsoft Mixed Reality, Spark AR (Facebook/Instagram), Snapchat or Google Lens / Unity 3d / Unreal Engine 4 / C++/C# / ARCore / ARKit / Tango / Open CV / 3DS Max / Maya
What can you expect from this experience?
During practice you will become a member of a team of professionals working on real and targeted projects. You will have the opportunity to work and practice your knowledge and skills.