Market research analyst
We are a fintech company operating in the European commercial mortgage market. FinLoop provides flexible and easy to use software solutions for the commercial real estate debt market and our main clients are leading financial institutions and investment management companies.
We are looking for a talented Intern with a keen interest and market research.
As market research analyst, you will search and analyze data from new customers and identify new opportunities in markets across Europe. You will feed your data insights into both the sales and marketing teams to support business growth. You will be expected to develop substantial knowledge about the key market players and products.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Monitoring, validating and reporting performance, tracking KPI’s
- Provide new ideas for growth.
- Design, creation and analysis of campaigns on Linkedin.
- Optimization of paid campaigns.
- Google analytics.
- Support self-service clients with advice and guidance about the platform
- Respond to requests from the Helpdesk and support internal users
What you’ll need to succeed in:
- Degree in marketing or similar. Eligible for an internship (enrolled in the university or possibility to obtain a university agreement).
- Advanced excel skills.
- Understand Growth Hacking Channels and how to use them.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and analytical skills with attention to detail and a passion for using data to make informed decisions
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently and work under tight deadlines
- Fluency in two of the following: German, French, Spanish, English
Period: 6 months
**// Salary: €400-800 per month (part-time/full-time), depending on experience