Business development (ADE)
We are a fintech company operating in the European commercial mortgage market. FinLoop provides flexible and easy to use software solutions for the commercial real estate debt market and our main clients are leading financial institutions and investment management companies.
We are looking for a talented Intern with a keen interest in technology and market research.
As Business development & market research analyst, you will search and analyze data from new customers and identify new opportunities in markets across Europe. You will feed your data insights into both the sales and marketing teams to support business growth. You will assist the sales team with the onboarding of new clients and respond to new customer queries. You will be expected to develop substantial knowledge about the key market players and products.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Data mining using various online tools.
- Once data is gathered, there will be a requirement for the processing of information into databases, formulating search criteria
- Support self-service clients with advice and guidance about the platform
- Respond to requests from the Helpdesk and support internal users
- Work closely with the pre-sales, support, and onboarding teams to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Data collection, validation, and evaluation
- Management and data monitoring
What you’ll need to succeed in:
- Degree in business, finance, or data related discipline (e.g. – Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Economics, or similar). Eligible for an internship (enrolled in the university or possibility to obtain a university agreement).
- Advanced excel skills, strong IT proficiency including MS Office
- Demonstrate excellent communication and analytical skills with attention to detail and a passion for using data to make informed decisions
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently and work under tight deadlines
- Fluency in two of the following: German, French, Spanish, English
Period: 6 months
**// Salary: €400-800 per month (part-time/full-time), depending on experience